Talk to us about our payment options.
Please select your nearest centre from the list below to download a full price list of available services
Worried about payment?
At Marie Stopes South Africa, our focus is on providing all our clients with a comfortable and reassuring experience whenever they visit us. Payment should be the last thing on your mind during this time and as such we have provide wide range of payment options and avenues to aid you at this delicate time.
Please see some of our options below and contact us for any further information regarding payment.
In Centre Payment Options
We accept most medical aid schemes at our Gandhi Square & Durban Centres only. Speak to a service consultant about this option when making your booking
An Agent will indicate that a pre-payment is required to secure your booking is made in advance longer than 3 days to ensure that your slot is available when you come.
You are advised to do an EFT payment (if it is your preferred method of payment) 3 days prior to your booking date to avoid any delays in confirmation of payment and to secure your booking in advance.
Cash payments are accepted at all our centres, but we do not encourage carrying large sums of cash, as you increase your risks of becoming a victim of a cash robbery.
Card machines are available at all our centres and you have the option to swipe in a centre.
Speak to a service consultant about the deposit process before hand.
1. All TOP bookings require a full prepayment at least 24 hours before the actual appointment date and time. At the initial booking stage, clients will be given a provisional booking and if payment is not made 24 hours prior, the slot will become available for the next client wanting the service.
2. For more information about our refunds policy and how it applies to you, click HERE for more details.
3. Telemeds require a full payment prior to the actual consultation.
4. In cases of clients who “Do Not Attend” the , the full amount paid is non-refundable.
5. Clients need to produce a proof payment at the time of presenting for the service.
We guarantee your rights to confidentiality.
All personal information submitted remains private and confidential.
Enter the date of the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP):
DUE DATE RESULT
Probable date of conception:
Foetal Age Today:
Best date range for NT scan:
(12 weeks 3 days to 13 weeks 3 days)
Morphology Scan Date:
First Heart Tones by Doppler:
(11 to 12 weeks)
Best time to evaluate cervical length in patient with risk factors:
Best time for routine anatomy ultrasound:
(18 to 20 weeks)
Estimated Due Date: