This pregnancy calculator will help you find out how far pregnant you are.
Just enter the FIRST day of your LAST menstrual period and it will calculate how many weeks and days pregnant you are.
Can’t remember your dates?
- Use a calendar to look for public holidays, birthdays or other personally important dates which might have occurred around your period.
- Do you remember if your period was this month or last month?
- Do you remember if it was at the beginning, middle or end of the month?
- Think of things that you could or could not do because you were having your period.
- Did you have your period over a weekend?
- If you have children, think of school holidays that might have occurred whilst you were on your period.
This application was developed by the Women’s Health Research Unit at the University of Cape Town.